UndoClose for PC – Previously was build application called UndoClose app for Windows. This application also compatible with Operating System. UndoClose Free & Safe Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1. UndoClose is a lightweight tool to undo the closing of a window or application jus…
Download UndoClose for Windows
It’s much better to know the app’s technical details as well as to have a knowledge background about the application. Consequently, you can learn if UndoClose will certainly service your Windows gadget or not.
|App Name||UndoClose App|
√ UndoClose is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ UndoClose Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
UndoClose is a lightweight tool to undo the closing of a window or application, just by using a keyboard shortcut.
From the app’s main interface you can choose the shortcut you want to use (by default, Control+Shift+F for closed folders). You can also see a list of recently closed applications and folders.
This way, you can quickly reopen a window, no matter whether you closed it by accident when you were clicking too fast, or just closed it intentionally and need it open again. As soon as you press the keyboard shortcut the last window or folder you closed will reopen.
UndoClose is a very useful tool that barely takes space on the memory, runs discreetly, and can be integrated into Windows. Likely to become another of your go-to tools on Windows.
UndoClose is a product developed by AddictiveTips. This site is not directly affiliated with AddictiveTips. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install UndoClose on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download UndoClose app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Firefox or any other browser
- Then download the UndoClose installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading UndoClose completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the UndoClose icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remove UndoClose App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “UndoClose” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from UndoClose app.
Q: What is UndoClose app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the UndoClose Official Site on above
Q: Is UndoClose Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free UndoClose download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free UndoClose download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download UndoClose totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this UndoClose will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The UndoClose for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.