TransMac for PC – Just now was developed application named TransMac app for Windows. This app also works with Operating System. TransMac Free & Safe Download for Windows 11, 10. TransMac for Windows can read write and format Macintosh CD ROM hard drives high …
Download TransMac for Windows
It’s better to understand the app’s technological details and to have an expertise history regarding the app. As a result, you can discover if TransMac will certainly deal with your Windows tool or not.
|App Name||TransMac App|
√ TransMac is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ TransMac Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
TransMac for Windows can read, write and format Macintosh CD-ROM, hard drives, high density diskettes and most removable drives (FireWire/IEEE 1394, USB, Iomega, Zip, Jaz, Clik, SyQuest, optical, etc.).
- Read and write Mac format CDs, DVDs, hard drives, high density floppy diskettes and most removable drives
- Supports most drive interface types including USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, etc
- Supports both standard HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFSX/HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) format disks
- Copy, rename and delete files and folders
- Create Mac format CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, etc.
- Burn disk image files (dmg, img, iso, image)
- Format disks for use on Mac
- Search Mac disks for specific files by type, creator or extension
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs
- Automatic file type/extension mapping between platforms
- Open and preview Mac and PC files directly from TransMac
- Display and change Mac type and creator information
- Create and open file based Mac volume images including most dmg compressed images
- Save and restore images of entire disks
TransMac is a product developed by Acutesystems. This site is not directly affiliated with Acutesystems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install TransMac on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download TransMac app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Firefox or any other browser
- Then download the TransMac installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TransMac completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TransMac icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remove TransMac App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TransMac” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TransMac app.
Q: What is TransMac app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the TransMac Official Site on above
Q: Is TransMac Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free TransMac download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free TransMac download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download TransMac free for Laptop.
Q: Is this TransMac will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TransMac for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.