SiDiary for PC – Yesterday was created software called SiDiary app for Windows. This app also compatible with Operating System. SiDiary Free & Safe Download for Windows 11, 10. SiDiary is an ideal day to day tool for people with diabetes This interesting applica…
Download SiDiary for Windows
It’s much better to know the app’s technological details and to have a knowledge background regarding the app. Consequently, you can figure out if SiDiary will certainly work with your Windows gadget or not.
|App Name||SiDiary App|
√ SiDiary is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ SiDiary Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
SiDiary is an ideal day-to-day tool for people with diabetes.
This interesting application lets you store a huge amount of information about your condition, such as the frequency of insulin injections, hourly blood glucose levels, etc.
Without a doubt, its most interesting feature is the ability to import data from more than a dozen different blood glucose meters from brands like Freestyle, Medisense, One Touch, Ascensia, Boso, and many others.
With SiDiary, you can send all the data about your condition via email to whichever address you choose. The program also lets you protect this content with a password, so only the person you tell it to can access it.
The application also has a list of foods and their nutritional value in terms of carbs, proteins, fats, etc.
The program can generate statistics that inform you of your blood glucose level, measures to be taken for a possible treatment regimen, etc.
Last but not least, SiDiary also works on smartphones, or mobile phones with an operating system. From the creator’s website you can access this version, which lets you send all your data to your doctor via text message.
SiDiary is a product developed by SINOVO Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with SINOVO Ltd.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install SiDiary on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download SiDiary app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Then download the SiDiary installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SiDiary completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SiDiary icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remove SiDiary App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SiDiary” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SiDiary app.
Q: What is SiDiary app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the SiDiary Official Site on above
Q: Is SiDiary Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SiDiary download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free SiDiary download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download SiDiary totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SiDiary will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SiDiary for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.