Screen Shot Maker for PC – Last month was created software named Screen Shot Maker app for Windows. This app also compatible with Operating System. Screen Shot Maker Free & Safe Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1. Screen Shot Maker can capture and save everything that you can see on the …
Download Screen Shot Maker for Windows
It’s far better to understand the app’s technological information and to have a knowledge background concerning the app. As a result, you can find out if Screen Shot Maker will work with your Windows gadget or otherwise.
|App Name||Screen Shot Maker App|
Screen Shot Maker Features
√ Screen Shot Maker is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Screen Shot Maker Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Screen Shot Maker Review
Screen Shot Maker can capture and save everything, that you can see on the screen of the computer! The usage of SSM is boundless and practically any user requires in this program.
- Simplest process to make screen shots
- Various and powerful modes of capturing
- Allows to capture multiple images
- Allows to capture cursor image
- Flexible color picker and color conversion tool
- All major graphics formats for opening external images
- Most used graphics formats for saving images – BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF and TIFF
- Allows editing images
- Allows printing images, to copy to clipboard or save
- Automatic mode for saving your time
- Allows accurately to define part of needful region of screen
- Allows accurately to define part of captured image in postprocess
- Possibility to capture image from DOS and DirectX programs (games)
- Install & uninstall support
Screen Shot Maker is a product developed by Atlantsoft. This site is not directly affiliated with Atlantsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install Screen Shot Maker on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download Screen Shot Maker app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Chrome or any other browser
- Then download the Screen Shot Maker installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Screen Shot Maker completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Screen Shot Maker icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remove Screen Shot Maker App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Screen Shot Maker” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Screen Shot Maker app.
Screen Shot Maker FAQ
Q: What is Screen Shot Maker app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Screen Shot Maker Official Site on above
Q: Is Screen Shot Maker Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Screen Shot Maker download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Screen Shot Maker download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Screen Shot Maker totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Screen Shot Maker will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Screen Shot Maker for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.