AirDroid for PC – Last month was developed application named AirDroid app for Windows. This app also works with Operating System. AirDroid Free & Safe Download for Windows 11, 10. AirDroid is one of the best tools you can find to manage your Android device from yo…
Download AirDroid for Windows
It’s much better to understand the application’s technical details as well as to have an expertise history regarding the application. Consequently, you can learn if AirDroid will certainly work on your Windows device or not.
|App Name||AirDroid App|
√ AirDroid is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ AirDroid Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
AirDroid is one of the best tools you can find to manage your Android device from your PC. With it, you can do various things, like access your address book, send texts, share pictures, and receive desktop notifications. This version for Windows includes the same features as the web service but with the advantage of not having to rely on the browser.
After entering your credentials and installing the official AirDroid app on your Android device (also available on Uptodown), you can access different sections of the program. You can send all kinds of files and even create folders from Windows which will synchronize remotely. You can also access your entire text message history if it has been stored in the call log or contacts list.
One of the most interesting options is the AirMirror feature which lets you see a mirror image of your Android device on the screen and even lets you use your mouse to interact with it. This, along with the practicality of receiving all your notifications on the Windows desktop notification bar, makes AirDroid a really useful tool.
AirDroid is a product developed by Sand Studio. This site is not directly affiliated with Sand Studio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install AirDroid on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download AirDroid app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use UC Browser or any other browser
- Then download the AirDroid installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AirDroid completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AirDroid icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remove AirDroid App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AirDroid” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AirDroid app.
Q: What is AirDroid app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the AirDroid Official Site on above
Q: Is AirDroid Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AirDroid download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free AirDroid download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download AirDroid totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AirDroid will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AirDroid for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.